AIA Smart Chain White Paper
AIA Smart Chain Introduction
AIA Chain (AIA) is a programmable smart contract blockchain compatible with the Ethernet Virtual Machine (EVM). The AIA smart chain retains the fast execution time, low transaction fees, and high security of Ethernet, while adding smart contract functionality to support compatible DApps. AIA Chain's endogenous token is AIA (Native Token), which utilizes the APoS consensus mechanism. AIA Chain will continue to improve the efficiency of the public chain through Layer 2, which will greatly complement and extend the public chain ecosystem.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology, which will make society more just, transparent and open. We are committed to promoting development and application of this technology, abide by the principles of honesty, fairness, transparency, openness and trust, and let blockchain create greater value for the entire human society, and look forward to a more open, transparent, free and equal future. We look forward to a more open, transparent, free, equal and prosperous world in the future!
AIA Smart Chain's vision is to become the world's leading decentralized digital economy ecosystem. We are committed to promoting the development of innovative technologies and businesses, as well as providing support and assistance to innovative projects around the world, and jointly promoting the development and prosperity of the digital economy. We welcome you to join us and explore the infinite possibilities of the digital economy together.
AIA CHAIN PERFORMANCE
Average block interval：3s
APoS consensus mechanism: characterized by low transaction cost, low transaction latency, and high transaction concurrency. The maximum number of authenticators supported is 21.
The endogenous token on the chain is the AIA; these transactions consume the AIA as a Gas fee. Miners commit AIA to become validator nodes. The reward for the node is the block reward + Gas fee, which is split in proportion to the collateralization.
AIA Token Distribution Program
Total amount 100 billion AIA token
- Distribution categoryNumber of TokensDescription of use
- AI Computing Power Sharing Platform30 billion AIAIncentivizing AI arithmetic nodes and platforms
- Across-chain incentive pool20 billion AIAIncentivize all EVM-based public chains to across-chain to A-chain redemption to build AIA ecology
- Eco-development and project support15 billion AIAEco-project support, based on project evaluation and community voting
- Operation & Marketing15 billion AIAOperations and marketing for institutional, community, on-coin, marketing and other partnerships
- Technical Team10 billion AIAMotivate the technical team,released after 12 months of lock-up, spread over 20 months
- Coin Holders, Early Contributor Incentives7 billion AIACoin holders automatically own AIA tokens and early contributors are rewarded with AIA tokens based on participation
- Angel Investment3 billion AIAAngel investment from foundations and investors,released after 12 months of lock-up, spread over 20 months
In the first year, circulation = Early Holding Contributors + Block mining 2,102.4 million + Other Uses Released
Assets such as BTC, ETH and stable coins can be mapped to the AIA Chain via the Asset Bridge. This is achieved by locking a certain number of tokens on the original chain and then generating a corresponding number of tokens on the AIA Chain. AIA Chain encourages developers to provide more decentralized cross-chain solutions.
Supports meta-transaction feature that allows users to gradually reduce the Gas fee and AIA Chain will pay the reduced portion of the Gas fee. The meta-transaction feature allows to minimize migration costs for DApp developers and effectively reduce costs for DApp users.
AIA Chain Technical Features
- -An open and decentralized network to maintain network and asset security.
- -Programmability with AVM support and smart contract compatibility to reduce development or migration costs.
- -Meta-transaction function: reduce gasoline fees and effectively reduce the cost of chain developers and users.
- -Support across-chain asset transfer to optimize user experience.