AIA Chain is at the forefront of innovation in the crypto space. The AIA ecosystem is positioned to achieve significant growth in the crypto space, and achieving rapid growth in the industry is centered on finding the strongest founders in crypto to drive innovation.AIA Chain is very pleased to launch the AIA Chain Accelerator Program, which aims to find the strongest founders in the crypto field, promote the revolutionary wave of decentralized applications (DApps) and accelerate ecosystem expansion.
The AIA Chain program aims to develop the AIA Chain ecosystem and empower founders and talented individuals who are committed to developing and launching transformative Dapps and products. AIA Chail is committed to unleashing the potential of candidates and assisting them in expanding the boundaries of the AIA Chain ecosystem. By the end of the program, candidates will not only have developed a comprehensive strategy, but will also be fully equipped to take innovative projects to the next level.
AIA Chain decentralized track
- AIA Chain is driving AIA’s expansion in global strategic markets by recruiting visionary candidates. Candidates will be the cornerstones of growth, catalyzing the expansion of AIA Chain through venture capital-backed startups. The main goal is to increase the user base of AIA Chain and cultivate a prosperous local development community. Once a startup is ready to move to the next level, it's possible to attract a wider customer base and explore other venture capital opportunities.
- Potential candidates are expected to develop and execute a strategic roadmap to increase AIA Chain’s influence. Performance will be measured against clearly defined key performance indicators (KPIs), with important key milestones triggering token incentives and competitive remuneration. After achieving major achievements, candidates may also have the opportunity to lead their projects within AIA Chain's expanding network.
AIA Chain Incubation Program
- AIA Chain Labs and the AIA Chain Foundation have a few ideas that they would like to see come to fruition, however, every idea has a missing piece: a founder to drive it forward.
- Designed to accelerate projects from initial stages to readiness for release, the AIA Accelerator Program provides candidates with a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in a range of projects with the potential for improvement. Potential candidates are expected to develop go-to-market strategies, organizational management strategies, technology development, product and fundraising from a business or technical perspective to realize projects that spark their passion and align with their expertise.
AIA Launchpad Program
- In many cases, founders have already begun planning their projects. AIA Launchpad serves as a forging ground for consumer-facing applications, transforming early-stage projects into outstanding blockchain solutions. Candidates propose and develop DApps or products that target consumer needs. The idea will be evaluated from multiple perspectives including innovation, market adaptability, potential user needs, and ability to solve real problems. Candidate will need to outline a detailed project plan or engineering build and assemble a dedicated team
- Achieving key milestones can expand the scope of the initiative. AIA provides comprehensive support to bring talent together into teams that can hone their skills and develop competitive, outstanding applications. Reaching these key milestones will trigger a financial infusion from the AIA Foundation, which includes capital investments, token grants, and audit assistance, while ensuring the project has a strategic stake in future wins through protocol tokens or equity participation.
Candidate Criteria - What type of founder is the foundation looking for?
- Have a successful record of establishing companies or projects;
- Have a record of excellent expertise in a specific field;
- Experience in successfully exiting or scaling a business from inception to operational stages.
Register for the AIA Accelerator ProgramClick here to apply
- Evaluate the track that’s right for you
- Based on personal preferences, areas of expertise and past experience, choose the program that best suits you (AIA Decentralized Track, AIA Chain Incubation Program or AIA Launchpad Program).
- Develop a roadmap
- During the initial onboarding phase, you will work with our team to develop your blockchain roadmap, establish key milestones, and explore the key factors for success in the blockchain and Web3 space.
- Build product
- Work with AIA's in-house team and our leading Web2 and Web3 operators and enterprises on organizational and technical development, product development, go-to-market strategy and fundraising to start building your product.
- The AIA decentralized track aims to recruit visionary candidates to lead the expansion and distribution of the AIA network in key markets around the world and enhance AIA’s user base.
- Designed to accelerate in-house incubated ideas from initial stage to readiness, the AIA Chain Incubation Program offers applicants a unique opportunity to participate in a range of projects.
- The AIA Launchpad program is a platform for transforming promising consumer application concepts into superior blockchain solutions. Candidates need to design and demonstrate consumer-facing Dapps or products.